|Deputy of the 8th State Duma|
|Assumed office |
19 September 2021
|Born||1 March 1990|
Zarinsk, Altai Krai, Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic, USSR
|Political party||United Russia|
|Alma mater||Altai State Technical University|
From 2014 to 2016, Drozhzhina was the head of the organizational department of the Russian National Youth Organization "Russian Students' Teams". In 2016, she was appointed head of the Moscow branch of the organization. In 2018, she coordinated volunteers during the Vladimir Putin's presidential campagn.
Since 2021, she has served as a deputy of the 8th State Duma from the Moscow constituency. She ran with the United Russia. Initially, Yulia Drozhzhina did not make it to the party lists. However, three people before her rejected their mandates, and she received the place on October 7. Drozhzhina became the last registered deputy of the 8th State Duma.
- "Дрожжина, Юлия Николаевна" (in Russian). ТАСС Энциклопедия. Retrieved 2022-02-18.
- Артём Кузнецов (2021-10-07). "В Госдуму неожиданно прошла командир студотрядов, выросшая в Алтайском крае" (in Russian). amic. Retrieved 2022-02-18.
- "Руководитель московских студотрядов, уроженка Алтайского края, неожиданно стала депутатом Госдумы" (in Russian). Катунь 24. 2021-10-07. Retrieved 2022-02-19.
- "ЦИК зарегистрировала последнего депутата" (in Russian). Царьград. 6 October 2021. Archived from the original on 2021-10-06. Retrieved 2022-02-19.
- "U.S. Treasury Sanctions Russia's Defense-Industrial Base, the Russian Duma and Its Members, and Sberbank CEO". U.S. Department of the Treasury. Retrieved 2022-04-10.